How often do you check in and realign?
Maybe it’s all the back-to-school gear lining the aisles at Target, but we’ve had realignment on the brain lately.
With the start of a new month, we’ve been considering all the ways to ensure our lives are in line with our deepest-held values. Not only within our work, but holistically as well – our bodies, our homes, our energies.
If it’s been a little while since you’ve sat down and considered where things are feeling “off,” it might be time to do the same. Because when your personal values align to your day to day experiences, you can truly maximizing your ability to be engaged and present in the flow of life.
Some questions that might help you get started:
- Do things feel forced right now?
- Am I feeling energized or depleted throughout my day?
- On a scale from 1-10 how loud is my intuition at the moment?
- Am I making decisions based on what makes sense externally, or what feels right internally?
- Who have I been prioritizing in my life lately? Which of them are truly the priorities?
- When I encounter a problem, do I go about it with ease or stress?
- Am I operating on the offense or defense in life right now?
- Am I clear on my vision and my goals?
- On a scale from 1-10 can I truly FEEL my goals and vision coming to fruition?
- Am I truly happy?
Because no matter how much time you plan to spend on the things that you value, it’s how you actually spend that time that matters.
We’re also putting the finishing touches on a value-packed guide that will walk you even deeper through aligning your life with your time in our 5 Step Time Audit.
Interested in getting an early peek at the guide? 👀 👀 Just hit reply to this email and let us know: what have you been struggling with most in life and business lately? As a thank you, we’d love to give you first access to the time audit.
Alix started with her. as a Virtual Assistant, and has transformed her role within the agency to take charge of all things content marketing. With years of experience in English education, email marketing, and self-taught design, she loves diving into all things related to wellness, writing and creative. When she’s not trying to keep up with her two little ones, Alix loves to dive headfirst into new cookbooks, play with fresh flowers, explore Pittsburgh with her husband, and buy more pretty journals and good pens than any one person needs in a lifetime.