NUTRIENT RICH LIFE HELPS WOMEN DITCH THE DIET CULTURE MINDSET AND ADOPT A MORE SUSTAINABLE WAY OF EATING THAT IS ALIGN WITH THEIR BODY’S NEEDS.
Amanda Liptak | Nutrient Rich Life
Amanda is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, Business Coach, LEAP Therapist, Mindset Coach, and Certified Aromatherapist. In over 20 years experience, she’s helped 400+ women and men move past the fear of not eating the “right thing.” Instead, they become more aware of how they think and feel around food so that they can build healthy habits that stick.
Nutrient Rich Life teaches their clients through virtual courses and one-on-one coaching how to have a positive relationship with food, leaving “restrictive” dieting behind, while working towards incorporating flexible and mindful eating techniques that are backed by science and psychology.
With a booming business, Amanda was struggling to keep up with all the day-to-day tasks while also supporting her clients and further developing her big picture vision.
When we met, Amanda was specifically struggling with:
- maintaining social content, graphics, and presence while also maintaining a high level of client support
- keeping up with all her courses and launch cycles throughout the year as a solo-preneur
- finding enough time to do everything to continue her company’s growth
In our work together, Amanda has grown to feel fully supported in her business – like she is no longer doing this alone. We’ve become so familiar with Nutrient Rich Life’s systems and goals, that we are able to execute quickly and with ease.
With her time freed up from the daily minutia, Amanda has even been able to expand by bringing another coach into her business. She’s been able to grow her client base, increase revenue, and provide high level support to even more clients.
HOW WE DID IT
Since working with Amanda, we have:
- created a system that works for her fast-paced business to create and design social graphic series for her social accounts
- dedicated time to her when she needs handouts, documents, or tracking put in place
- supported her clients through chats and emails when Amanda is on calls so they always feel nurtured and cared for by her business
- designed tracking systems in her business for her students and marketing efforts to gather data and help her make more informed decisions
+ Leave a comment