AS A SOUND HEALER, REIKI AND MEDITATION FACILITATOR, MARIA CREATES AND HOLDS SPACE FOR HER CLIENTS TO FALL INTO A “BLISS” STATE OF HARMONY BETWEEN BODY + NERVOUS SYSTEM.
Maria Santivanez | Willow Sound Healing
Maria is a certified crystal alchemy sound healer, who tried for 20 years to balance her many roles in life – from her corporate career to motherhood, along with everything else. Overtime, this took a toll on her body, and she sought out countless allopathic modalities to cure my symptoms and issues to no avail. That is, until she finally discovered drug-free holistic practices, including sound healing, that brought her body back into a restorative state, and allowed the healing to began. Maria was given this opportunity to reconnect to her body with full consciousness.
In opening Willow Sound Healing, Maria aims to help others who are looking for a holistic approach to heal chronic pain or restless sleep, process a loss, learn how to more easily quieting the mind, or simply looking to come back home to themselves.
Before Maria worked with us, she was a solopreneur wearing all the hats – and scattered in too many directions. Despite her passion for facilitating soundbaths, she found herself stuck in a slog of invoices, promotion, social media, technology, and creating graphics. She had no systems or structure to onboard clients, or send invoices and contracts, and she also felt unsupported without anyone on her team.
When we met, Maria was looking to for an OBM to help her
- streamline her customer onboarding
- simplify and refine her marketing plan to reflect a consistent vision
- and get to the point of consistently staying profitable
Maria and Willow Sound Healing are the perfect example of the powerful transformation an entrepreneur can experience in her life when taking the leap to outsource support.
So far, Maria has been able to:
- build out her client’s journey pipeline
- set up and integrate consistent business systems and SOPs for invoicing, outreach, and client management
- streamline her marketing strategy with a repurposing system to stay present on all platforms
- collaborate with local yoga studios
- offer digital and in-person events and opportunities to expand her client base
The never-ending tasks that previously took her away from her family were delegated to her OBM, and as a result, she’s been able to truly show up for her clients while also being fully present with her children and family in the moments that matter.
Maria is also freed up her mental capacity to dream up and build a course to launch in the near future, now that she has more time to breathe in her business.
HOW WE DID IT
When we started working with Maria, the first thing we did was tackle her client onboarding system. Her main priority was making sure that all of her client’s felt truly supported in their time with Willow Sound Healing.
We also made sure to perform a gap analysis to see what areas could be improved in her business, and as a result, removed and/or simplified the areas that were not serving Willow Sound Healing.
In just a few months of support, we were able to help Maria:
- Outsource the social media and marketing tasks that drained her energy
- Build out her email list, to give her a centralized space to communicate with her audience off social media channels
- Support her with biweekly Zoom meetings to plan and brainstorm together, and weekly check ins to stay focused and on track with her goals.
IN HER WORDS
“This would not have happened without you. I appreciate your diligence, communication, and support.”
+ Leave a comment